Sorrel Drink

Sorrel Drink
One of the most traditional ways to celebrate Christmas Jamaican style is to make a yearly batch of Sorrel Drink. One of the first thing you're offered when you visit a Jamaican home is a fresh glass of this intoxicating beverage. Drink it sparingly because additional glasses may cause you to wish you had exerted more discretion. This drink that is infused with the with one of the strongest beverage found in Jamaica. Yes, I can referring to White Rum. While not all of the Wray and Nephew's White Rum brand is 150 proof, most Jamaicans prefer this to the less potent 100 proof brand.
Photo by Karlek

1 comment:

  1. Hey I really love your Jamaica website. I was wondering if you could add my link to your site? I sell shirts and other gifts with the Jamaica flag on them. It could be another resource for the people who read your site and would help me out! I would appreciate it. My site is:

    http://www.cafepress.com/allflags/586889

    Let me know if you like it and I sure would appreciate a link!

    Brad

    p.s. I tried to use your Contact Us Button but it wouldn't work after I hit submit!

    ReplyDelete

Lead Stories